Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Change our minds

Candace Pert's new book is called, Your Body is Your SubConscious Mind.  A good ole psychotherapist
is still what we need to change that. Affirmations will work if you say them all day everyday for a year, but
I don't know anyone who has the time to do that and for me, that would drive me crazy besides the fact that
I don't think I could do it.
 
It surely explains diseases of the body that seem so unconnected to our minds.
 
Better not to think if our thinking gets us into disease, don't you think???

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

I'm not sure I agree. The reason I don't do the goody chants is that I'm afraid that I'll change into one of those shit-eating grin goodie-two-shoe talkie-types. Pat Boone, or Deborah what's-her-name-this-week. I think I'd rather slither around in the slime of my own making rather than whip it all into a froth of mirth.

8:29 PM  
Blogger corewell said...

Nietche once said the most interesting people are the ones who have created themselves.
You're one of those. Perhaps "The Souls Code" is more your style.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home