Thursday, June 22, 2006

The added voice. . . .

Examples: My life is ruined so I might as well have ________.
 
                I'll never get what I want so at least I can have _________.
 
                Nobody cares so it doesn't matter what happens to me so I might as well have________.
 
                Others may not be able to, but I can have_______.
 
These are called justifications  that our add- voice uses to give permission.  Self-pity or feeling sorry for oneself
is frequently used in combination with justification.  Also fear and hopelessness  combine with justifications by the
added -voice of ego that overlays our real self  with thoughts and feelings of not-enough, not good enough, and must
have more.
 
Contentment and gratitude for however little ,  and seeing we are the light if we choose,   oppose the dissatisfaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home