Friday, August 24, 2007

The Mouse and The Donald

by Yoni Brenner
 
   Ambling through Central Park one day, a mouse happens upon Donald Trump,
trapped in a hunter's net.  The mouse asks the Donald if he can be of any
assistance. "How could you help me?" scoffs the Donald. "I am Donald Trump and
you are just a lowly mouse."
   Several years later, the Donald calls the mouse into his office. "Your division
underperformed again, Johnson,"  says the Donald. "Someone's gonna have to take
the fall."  "But, Donald!"  cries the mouse.  "Don't you remember why you hired me?
How I nibbled through that net and saved you from the hunters?"  The Donald thinks
for a moment, then replies, " I don't remember it that way."
   Moral: Success is fleeting, so keep a paper trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home