Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bugging

I can't decide which bugs me the most.: People who 'think they know it all' or,
People who want to make all the rules within the law. I have only for those who deliberately
disregard the laws, as I do for people who gossip.

On the subject of A.Gonzalez, whenever I can't remember how to spell his name, I look in the phonebook
where there are hundreds of them. It seems noteworthy that today, one can no longer find his name anywhere
in the news, or about his leaving , even when doing a Google Search. What I wanted to say about him and the
millions upon millions of illegal Mexicans, is their basic attitude that they should make up their own rules and
laws and disregard the laws of our country. Apparently his parents were illegal Mexicans* and I fear the attitude
of these illegal Mexicans (and his family) is that our rules and laws need not be followed and they can make up their own
laws.The Mexican gangs and mafia that are flooding over our border reflect that same basic attitude. A.
Gonzalez' disregard of the Geneva Convention and support of worldwide torture is one example that basically
destroys everything we Americans have created and stand for.

*When asked on a talk show if his parents were illegal immigrants, he said he didn't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home