Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Take care of your Intestines

This party has lots of trouble in that dept. now. The disease I have called diverticulosis has
this week turned once more into diverticulitis...inflammation, and I am in excrutiating pain.
This disease can cause problems in other parts of the body, like the joints. So now the unhappy
gut causes joint pain and dysfunction, along with already existing arthritis and osteoporosis.
 
I think this bod is finished and its time to move on to the next life.
 
The lesson is : talk about and  care for your intestines. Learn everything you can. The worst
of the current situation is the brain.  As you know the gut and the brain are closely related.
With all the pain and dysfunction, my mind is slipping away. It feels like its going into paralysis.
I don't know if its the pain or the messengers in the gut that are shuting down the mind , but
it's a fact.
 
I have this wonderful book that says whatever makes me happy makes my gut happy so here
goes. I love to laugh. any suggestions?    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home